Cruise Ship Services
The Eastport Port Authority welcomes cruise ships of all sizes to visit our great port as well as multi-person vessels of any type including yachts and mega-yachts. We offer 3 piers with full services available to ships. Two piers are located in our downtown for your use which can accommodate vessels up to 750 feet with a mean low water depth of 40 feet at the downtown Breakwater Pier. We offer services at all piers including fuel, water and sewer. In addition, you can arrange for customs clearance at all three piers. The US Coast Guard maintains a station on the downtown waterfront with full patrol and search and rescue capabilities. Tug and pilot services are available and the Eastport Municipal Airport is within a mile of all three piers, offering a 4000 foot runway with re-fueling service available on airport.
- Great shopping: Visit our unique stores, antique shops, restaurants, galleries, museums, institutes, and historic library all within an easy walk of our downtown waterfront.
- Area famous lighthouses including both East and West Quoddy Lights
- Quoddy Bay marine life including whales, eagles, fish, birds, lobster and unlimited marine life
- Passamaquoddy and Cobscook Bay recreation opportunities including Shackford Head State Park
- Huge tides and “Old Sow” the hemisphere’s largest whirlpool
- Remarkable local history and all of it that remains today
- Great local festivals celebrating our local heritage, foods, people and natural resources
- Historical sites and local points of interest
A gateway to the communities of:
- Roosevelt International Park, Campobello, New Brunswick, Canada
- St. Andrews by-the-sea, New Brunswick, Canada
- The Passamaquoddy Nation – “People of the Dawn”
More information on visiting The Port Of Eastport: